We are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. $ 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Give the full address (URL) that allows direct access to relevant content.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in our search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via (click here) with “DMCA Complaint” as your subject line otherwise we won’t be able to process your complaint.
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that we do not always respond to emails. However, we make sure to always take action when your request is legitimate.